The PR Network has a stringent approach to growing our associate base. Clients choose our freelance PR consultants because they have 100% trust in the quality of our people.
Building the network
- The PR Network’s whole ethos rests on quality, service and delivery for our clients
- PR Network Associates must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience gained in-house or in an agency environment
- Approximately 90% of PR Network Associates have joined our network on a referral
- We interview every prospective associate in-depth before inviting them into the network
- We require two client or employer references to complete an application
- PR consultants are proud to be associated with The PR Network thanks to our quality reputation; many reference their membership in their own marketing efforts
- A director is assigned to each client; clients receive a call or visit mid-way through any project to ensure they are happy with service and performance
- We have a robust evaluation process to allow us to continually improve our service
- Poor feedback on an associate results in their permanent removal from the network
Results: we are proud of our high client retention rates, and the volume of repeat business we enjoy. We have many clients which have been with us since the launch of The PR Network in 2005.