PRN for associates
The PR Network offers exciting briefs to senior freelance PR and communications consultants in the UK and abroad. We also offer training and networking opportunities.
The PR Network was set up to connect senior freelance PR consultants with clients looking for top quality support. We receive a large number of briefs every week, which we review against strict criteria. The best opportunities are put forward to our Associates ONLY where there is a good match.
Criteria for joining The PR Network:
- Referral from a PRN associate, client or trusted contact
- 10 years or more in any area of PR or communications
- Two references (which can be provided post-interview)
- Ltd company status
The PR Network is currently only recruiting new associate members in the following areas:
- Freelance consultants available to work on-site with our London/South East clients for full and part time engagements (3 days per week minimum). PR agency experience will be an advantage
- Digital communications specialists
- Overseas-based freelance PR consultants to support our growing international client base
If you are interested in joining our network but your experience does not fit the above, please complete the form so we have your details on file. Otherwise, one of our management team will be in touch to arrange an interview.
who do we work with?
If you think you are a good fit for The PR Network, please apply to join us and find out more